Looking for ready-to-run Brigade project examples to use and/or learn from? Check out the Examples directory at the root of the Brigade repo.
Here are some of the project types you’ll find inside:
- First Job: A project with an embedded script featuring an event handler that creates and runs a Job
- Groups: A project with an embedded script featuring organization of multiple Jobs running in sequence and concurrently
- Git: A project with a script located in its associated Git repository
- Shared Workspace: A project with an embedded script demonstrating use of a shared workspace between a Worker and its Jobs
- First Payload: A project with an embedded script demonstrating use of the payload from a handled event
For more context and a description of this example gateway, see the Gateways doc.